Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jauron Quotes // Nilla Cakesters




When coach Jauron was recently asked if there was a danger of 'losing' the locker room in the final three weeks of the season, our courageous coach responded with this rich quote;
"Well, there is a danger of everything"

Here's another gem...

"I'm not overly optimistic"

C'mon.
 I hate typical, canned responses by coaches at press conferences...
but this is the worst, most mindless drivel I've ever heard from an 'Ivy League'
educated coach in the NFL.

My buddy Scott and I used to sit and watch the press conferences on ESPN and NFL Network for hours on mondays.
Always hoping to hear the Bills or Redskins conferences, but usually ended 
up listening to the snooze fest that is Andy Reid. 
Well I'd take Andy Reid's dismissive/grumpy Santa routine over the 
wooden lightbulb that is Dick Jauron any day.

I'm sure Scott would agree.
Here's something else we agree on....
Nilla Cakesters are the Bomb baby Bomb!
Scott told me to check them out a few weeks ago,
and it took me a minute but I'm finally picking up on what he was puttin' down!
Those things are mouth miracles!




No comments: